How to Join HEWFCU
Becoming a member of the HEW Federal Credit Union is quick and easy. Simply follow the steps below and you can remain a member of HEWFCU for life!
- Complete the membership application online or the paper application.
- Open a Share Savings Account with a minimum $5 deposit. You can access additional accounts and services when you join, such as Checking, direct deposit, online banking, etc. Share Savings Account is required to establish membership.
- The Patriot Act requires financial services institution to verify the identity of members during the application process. One of the following forms of identification is needed to join:
If you do possess one of these documents please contact us.
- Current Driver's License (with photograph)
- Current Armed Forces Identification (photograph required)
- Valid Passport (photograph required)
- Current Alien Identification (photograph required)
- Matricula Consula
The following documents will be acceptable only as secondary forms of identification:
back to top
- Work Identification (expiration date required)
- Current Paystub
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Government Issued Documentation/Card (i.e. Medicaid card, Eligibility letter. Must be dated)
Once a Member, You’re a Member for Life
You can remain a member of HEWFCU for life no matter where you live or work. Our 24/7 Banking options follow you wherever you live, work or retire.
back to top